gertiwhat

Nissan Leafe e-Pedal useful or gimmick?

Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:48 pm

what does everyone think of the Nissan Leafe e-Pedal? Useful feature or gimmick? Read more about it on the Nissan Leaf 2018 features here - https://whatauto.expert/review/2018-nissan-leaf/

citygirl

Re: Nissan Leafe e-Pedal useful or gimmick?

Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:00 pm

I think it is too gimmicky for me. Why does everyone want to change the basics of how we drive. Sometimes the fundamentals keep it simple and safe. I wouldn't buy a car for an e pedal but it wouldn't stop me from buying one either. I do hope things with driving don't change to much once autonomous driving is a real thing - confusion is going to bring grief. Keep it simple, the e pedal is just another diversion from the brake pedal

Tcdn

Re: Nissan Leafe e-Pedal useful or gimmick?

Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:46 pm

I think for some it is a really useful feature. Many people take their driving and mileage seriously and want to have as much control over their costs as they can. I just drive my cars - they are there to get me from point a to b and nothing more however my husband like our budget knows exactly what is going on at all times. I have been slowly introducing him to EV's but he is gear head and even though he acknowledges the EV I doubt he will see it's value soon ;)

Return to “General EV Discussion”