XC90 T8 Twin Engine

Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:17 pm

XC90 T8 Twin Engine
Starting MSRP $ 73,400.00

400 / 472
hp. / lb. ft.

Litres

Passengers
Experience the intelligent power of the Twin Engine, which features three modes - pure, hybrid, and power - all in one high-performance car. Drive in soothing silence or, with a simple turn of the XC90’s scroll wheel, enjoy rush of high performance that defies the conventions of electric cars.
I like the choice with the power trains - when Hyundai introduced that I thought very good idea to hit all audiences

Tcdn

Re: XC90 T8 Twin Engine

Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:19 pm

https://plugndrive.ca/evs/volvo-xc90-t8 ... ngine-phev
Volvo
XC90 T8 Twin Engine PHEV

Experience the intelligent power of the Twin Engine, which features three modes - pure, hybrid, and power - all in one high-performance car. Drive in soothing silence or, with a simple turn of the XC90’s scroll wheel, enjoy rush of high performance that defies the conventions of electric cars.
Just to follow up a bit more with the previous post - this site link is to cars available in Canada. The article is detailed and has every thing you need to know prior going to your dealership to test drive. I don't know about you but I like to be informed before heading out to the dealer and make sure I hit all topics needed before offering a price ;)

Return to “Volvo XC90 PHEV”