westernkicks

Green Car votes the Pacifica #1

Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:39 pm

So Green Car voted the Chrysler Pacifica the number one vehicle to buy in 2018 and says they're supporting the decision based on the fact that it is one of a kind. It really is one of a kind in regards to the seven seat minivan plug-in powertrain , sold only in the US this year, not only does it offer some great features it's offer substantial real world electric range of 30 miles or more in most cases and much better fuel economy when operating as a hybrid - now that's affordable. Personally I find that the Pacifica is expensive , an El limited trim levels starting at forty three thousand. That is no chump change. At least the California federal income tax credit of 7500 offsets that and for California buyers an additional $1,500 purchase rebate is given. I do find the Pacifica to be pretty excellent in its features. There is a concern around some serious mechanical issues that would have not made this a number one pick for me whoever for those who own a working Pacifica I can imagine to them it is number one

Return to “Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid”